D&SIGN srl, with registered office at Via Cristoforo Colombo 27, 25030 Torbole Casaglia (BS), Italy, tax code and VAT number 022080982 REA number BS-430511 is the owner of the website www.designsrl.com, henceforth referred to as D&SIGN.
Acceptance of the general terms and conditions
1. The contract entered into between D&SIGN and the Customer shall be deemed concluded with the acceptance, even partial, of the order by D&SIGN. Such acceptance shall be deemed tacit unless otherwise communicated to the Customer in any way. By placing an order in any of the possible ways, the customer declares that he/she has read all the information provided to him/her during the purchase and that he/she fully accepts the following general conditions and payment conditions.
2. If the Customer is a consumer (i.e. a person purchasing the goods for purposes not related to his or her business), once the online purchase procedure has been completed, he or she must print or save an electronic copy, or in any way, keep a copy these general sales terms, in compliance with the provisions of Legislative Decree 206/05 on distance sales.
3. The Customer forfeits any rights to damages or compensation, as well as any contractual or extra-contractual liability for direct or indirect damage to persons and/or property, caused by the non-acceptance, even partial, of an order.
4. The Customer may only purchase the products available in the electronic D&SIGN catalogue visible online at https://www.designsrl.com at the time of purchase, as described in the relevant information sheets. The image accompanying the description of a product may not perfectly depict its characteristics, which may differ in colour, size and accessories from what is shown in the photo. All supporting sales information is intended as mere generic information and does not refer specifically to the actual characteristics of a single product.
5. D&SIGN will send the Customer a confirmation of his or her order to the email address provided. The confirmation message will contain a Customer Order Number which must be used in any further communication with D&SIGN. The message will contain all the data entered by the Customer, who is responsible for ensuring all the information is correct and promptly notifying D&SIGN if any corrections are necessary, as described in this document.
6. If D&SIGN is not able to accept an order, the company with notify the Customer in good time.
Methods of payment
7. Visa and Mastercard
8. Advance bank transfer
Products ordered by the Customer will be held until proof of payment is received. Ordered products will only be sent once the amount due has been credited to D&SIGN’s bank account, which must occur within 10 working days from the date D&SIGN accepts the order. Once this deadline has passed, the order will be automatically cancelled.
The reason for the bank transfer must state:
– the Customer Order Number
– the first and last name of the person who made the order
9. Cash on delivery
Payment with cash on delivery is not permitted.
Delivery methods and costs
10. The sales invoice will only be issued once the Customer submits his or her VAT number or tax code as part of the registration process. The invoice will be sent to the person who placed the order by email, pursuant to Article 14 of Presidential Decree 445/2000 and Legislative Decree 52/2004. No changes may be made to the invoice once it has been issued.
For Italian companies, the fields Codice SDI and/or PEC must also be filled in.
11. Shipping costs are not included in the product’s price; Customers are responsible for transportation costs.
12. D&SIGN is not liable for delays in processing the order, provided that the goods ordered are produced, packed and made available for collection within and no later than 60 days from the date the order is made.
13. D&SIGN is happy to provide shipping quotes for orders placed on the website.
The Customer may send requests for quotes to email@example.com specifying the Customer Order Number and the complete address the goods will be shipped to, including possible delivery to the floor and/or by appointment.
14. Immediately upon delivery, the Customer is required to verify:
that the number of packages received matches the number indicated in the transport document previously sent by email and that the packaging is fully intact and is not damaged, wet or otherwise altered, including the sealing materials (adhesive tape or metal straps).
Any damage to the packaging and/or to the product or incoherence in the number of packages or instructions must be contested immediately by leaving a WRITTEN REMARK on the courier’s proof of delivery. Once the courier’s document has been signed, the Customer may not raise any further objection regarding the external characteristics of the goods delivered.
Any problems concerning the physical integrity of the products received—as well as concerns that the incorrect or incomplete products have been sent—must be reported within 8 days of delivery, following with the procedures set out in this document.
Right of withdrawal
15. We aim to guarantee complete customer satisfaction. If the customer decides to return products once they’ve been received, he/she has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason whatsoever, without providing an explanation and without any penalty (Legislative Decree 206/2005 and subsequent amendments according to the consumer code Legislative Decree 21 Feb. 2014 n.21; implementing Directive 2011/83/EU on consumer rights). This right is reserved for consumers and not for companies or professional users.
In order to exercise this right, the Customer must send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org stating his or her wish to withdraw within 14 days of receiving the goods. The Customer has the right to return the purchased goods to the supplier without any penalty and without specifying the reason, and to be refunded the purchase price of the goods. Costs related to the return are the responsibility of the Customer.
The withdrawal period ends 14 days from the day on which the Customer acquires physical possession of the goods. In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, the Customer must inform D&SIGN of the decision to withdraw from the contract by means of a clear declaration (an e-mail
message or a letter sent by post is
sufficient). In the return request, the customer must provide D&SIGN with his or her bank details (IBAN and SWIFT) in order to obtain a refund. Once D&SIGN has received the aforementioned notice of withdrawal, the Customer has 14 days to return the goods.
D&SIGN will contact the Customer to arrange collection; alternatively, the Customer may return the goods by a carrier of his or her choice and at his or her own expense.
The address to which goods/communications should be sent is: D&SIGN srl, Via Cristoforo Colombo 27, 25030 Torbole Casaglia (BS), Italy.
Within 14 days of the communication, the Client must perform the following steps:
1. Place the perfectly packed article inside the same packaging (wooden crate or cardboard box D&SIGN sent it in. Hand the package over to the courier when they come to collect it.
2. Ship the package with the courier of your choice or ask D&SIGN to use an affiliated courier.
The right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions: in accordance with the law, shipping costs relating to the return of the goods are the responsibility of the customer, the cost of collecting the goods must be the same as that paid at the time of the order, if transportation is organised by D&SIGN. The item must be returned intact, in the same condition it was received in.
The item must be returned packaged properly and in the same packaging used by D&SIGN to ship the items to the Customer. If that is not possible, the Customer must provide packaging materials that are suitable for transportation. Other types of packaging—packaging that is insufficient to maintain the integrity of the item and/or that is damaged during transport—will not be accepted. If this occurs, the item will be prepared for a return to the Customer, simultaneously cancelling the request for withdrawal.
D&SIGN will reimburse the cost of the returned items by bank transfer.
D&SIGN will refund the customer the amount paid (less any contribution for return costs) as soon as the product is received and its integrity is ascertained, without undue delay and, in any case, no later than 14 days from the day D&SIGN was informed of the decision to withdraw from the contract. The refund may be suspended until D&SIGN has received the goods or until the Customer has proved that the goods have been returned.
The Customer is liable for any diminution in the value of the goods resulting from their handling in any way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods. If the returned product has been used or is not perfectly intact in its entirety, D&SIGN will assess the percentage of decrease in the product’s value and will inform the Customer of the amount that can be returned on a case-by-case basis.
If the transportation is handled by D&SIGN, the shipping costs for the right of withdrawal will be equal to those paid at the time of the order.
In the case of Kit purchases, the Customer must return all items included in the Kit and any gifts. If the customer decides to keep one or more items, their price will be deducted from the Kit refund.
All products are carefully inspected by D&SIGN before dispatch.
In the remote case that the objects are defective or otherwise present anomalies, D&SIGN will fully refund the Customer and takes full responsibility for return costs. According to the Consumer Code currently in force, the customer must notify D&SIGN of the issue within 60 days of noticing it. The defect, if reported within 6 months of delivery, does not require proof. If reported from 6 months to 2 years after delivery, the Customer must prove the issue with the report of an expert at the Customer’s expense.
EXCEPTIONS TO THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
1. Pursuant to the law, products that are CUSTOMISED according to the Customer’s specifications are excluded from the right to withdrawal.
2. In accordance with the law, purchases made by companies and/or professional users for which a commercial invoice has been issued are excluded from withdrawal.
Consumers residing in Europe are informed that the European Commission has set up an online platform providing an alternative dispute resolution tool.
This instrument may be used by a European consumer to settle any dispute relating to and/or arising from contracts for the sale of goods and services concluded on the Internet out of court.
Consequently, European consumers may use this platform to resolve any disputes arising from the online contract concluded on this site.
The European ODR platform is available at the following link: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr
The customer may exercise the right of withdrawal via
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Letter: D&SIGN srl, Via Cristoforo Colombo 27, 25030 Torbole Casaglia (BS), Italy
16. All products sold by D&SIGN are covered by the conventional manufacturer’s warranty and by the 24-month warranty for defects, pursuant to DL 24/02.
In order to obtain service under warranty, the Customer must keep the invoice or the Transport Document received with the purchased goods.
The 24-month warranty pursuant to Legislative Decree 24/02 applies to products that are defective, provided that the product itself is used correctly, in compliance with its intended use and with the provisions of the attached technical documentation, and is used exclusively by the private consumer.
In case of purchase by holders of VAT number or companies, the guarantee on the products is 12 months.
In the event of a defect, D&SIGN will either replace the product or terminate the contract.
In the event that D&SIGN is not able to return a product under warranty to the Customer (by either repairing or replacing the product), D&SIGN may proceed at their own discretion to refund the full amount paid or replace the product with a product of equal or greater quality.
17. The personal data requested when placing the order are collected and processed in order to carry out the express requests of the Customer and will not be transferred to third parties under any circumstances or for any reason. D&SIGN guarantees compliance with the regulations on the processing of personal data, governed by the privacy code under DL 196 of 30.06.03.
The data controller is D&SIGN srl, Via Cristoforo Colombo 27, 25030 Torbole Casaglia (BS), Italy.
18. Any complaints may be addressed to D&SIGN srl, with registered office in Via Cristoforo Colombo 27, 25030 Torbole Casaglia (BS), Italy.
19. According to Article 49 paragraph 1 letter V of the Legislative Decree 6 September 2005 no. 206 (Consumer Code) the Customer may make use of the Joint Conciliation procedure.
The procedure may be initiated if the consumer, after submitting a complaint to the company within thirty days, has not received a reply or has received an unsatisfactory reply.
The customer who decides to make use of the Joint Conciliation procedure is obliged to send his request to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 02/87181126. For further information please refer to:
20. The sales contract between the customer and D&SIGN is understood to have taken place in Italy and is governed by Italian law. For civil disputes relating to the application of this chapter, the mandatory jurisdiction is the place of residence or domicile of the consumer, if located in Italy.